Effects and Contraindications
NB! If you have any problems with health and any wishes, you must tell this before starting of massage. Masseurs speak only in English. If you can’t talk in English, then Administration of salon can help you to translate it.
- Injury or inflammation of the muscles. It is necessary to make a hot compress, if the damage is long-standing and there is no redness, massage should be very cautious.
- When fresh muscle damage in the presence of redness and hot to the touch area of the body should be to make a cold compress, the damaged area is not massaged.
- Do not massage the area of fresh fracture or joint damage.
- With varicose veins, this area is not massaged.
- Massage is contraindicated in infectious skin disease. You can do massage at non-communicable skin lesions, avoiding the rash.
- Intoxication by alcohol or drugs.
- When netyazhёlyh heart disease, diabetes, special precautions should be used. If massazhiruemy hungry, you should offer him an easy snack. If it is too full, it is necessary to avoid certain positions (eg. A prone position on his stomach) and the impact on the abdominal area.
- Do not work on the massaged very much, so as not to create discomfort to him.
- Masseur does not play the role of a doctor.
The effect of Thai massage:
- Improved circulation, heating the massaged area, removal of edema.
- Improving the strength and efficiency of the muscles, elimination of toxins, stress relief, relaxation of tendons and improve their elasticity.
- Promote and improve the activity of the nervous system.
- Relaxation and deep breathing.
- Improving the elasticity of the digestive tract, massage the stomach prevents indigestion.
- Improving blood flow to the skin, improving the skin, smoothing out scars.